How has PPSLK responded to COVID 19?
What is P+SlvrLake doing to keep clean and safe?
Most importantly, we ask that you stay home if you are in any way not feeling well.
The machines are spaced to allow 6 feet between members.
Hand sanitizer will be provided.
Masks and gloves are currently required at all times inside the studio.
We ask that you wait outside the studio until invited inside by your instructor after being temperature screened.
Your instructor may not approach you until your mask is on.
- All equipment, surfaces, and doorknobs will be routinely disinfected with an Electrostatic Sprayer. G-Tech Clean will be applied to ensure total coverage of all surfaces. This product creates a barrier between surfaces and skin contact to reduce the transfer of bacteria, germs etc.
- UV lights have been installed into the HVAC system to continuously disinfect the air.
Everyone (clients & staff) are required to wear a mask.
Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children.
Each client's temperature will be taken prior to entering the studio. If your temperature is 99.9 or higher, we will ask that you reschedule at least 14 days out.
Cubbies are off limits so we ask that you take personal belongings directly with you to your ProFormer. Please leave non-essential items in your car.
We have an active sanitation strategy in place. We will be sanitizing the proformers, restrooms, doorknobs, surfaces, etc., throughout the day and in between every class.
We will all keep our distance, so we are asking that for right now, no hugs, or handshakes or any unnecessary touching.
If you choose not to follow the government mandates, we will ask you to kindly reschedule your appointment for a later date when the mandates have been lifted or revised.
Clients will wait outside until previous class departs & Disinfecting Protocol has been completed.
- Show up no earlier than 10 minutes before class. If you arrive earlier please line up according to our socially distant spaced markers.
- NO late arrivals will be allowed. No Exceptions.
Clients will enter the studio one at a time and will proceed directly to their ProFormer.
- Everyones temperature will be taken at the door. If temp is above 99.9 degrees client will be asked to leave and reschedule in 15 days. (you will receive a credit for the class)
- Clients must wear masks and gloves at all times when inside the studio. No exceptions.
- Limit personal items to reduce contact. All essential belongings will be kept with you at your machine.
- Come fully dressed for class; no changing in the bathroom will be permitted.
- Any client showing visible signs of illness (e.g. runny nose, persistent sneezing and/or cough, etc.) will be asked to leave class and will receive a credit back to their account.
You will not be receiving any hands-on form corrections during class but our instructors will continue to deliver clear verbal cues to help you understand each position and execute moves safely and effectively.
At this time we will not be using any props aside from the balance poles.
Instructors will be wearing Masks, gloves and face shields.
As always at the end of class instructors will be placing EPA certified hospital grade wipes on your machine for you to use. Please thoroughly wipe down all surfaces.
When leaving the studio please proceed left or right - as we will be using the stairs directly in front of the front doors to line up the next class.
Restroom may not be used as a changing room after class.
We will be ending class promptly on time and will no longer be able to allow after-class stretching as the instructor will need ample time to sanitize the studio before allowing the next class to enter.
Class Hours and Capacity
Initially reduced to 10 machines available for each class session..
We are looking into installing PlexiGlass Partitions between machines to increase our capacity back to 14 machines. Only when we have CLEAR guidance from health officials will we do this.
Additional class times will be added to accommodate for reduced capacity in other class hours.
What is the status of my memberships, packages etc?
We are allowing our members to return at their comfort level. When you're ready to resume your membership, please email us and we will adjust your membership accordingly.
Unfortunately, we are not offering refunds at this time. We can, however, transfer those credits to another person's account. We can also convert your credits to use for livestream classes being offered directly by one of our instructors.
Late Cancelation Fees for not feeling well will be suspended.